By entering the DULUX TRADE LONDON REVOLUTION COMPETITION on the SportPursuit website you are bound by our General Competition Terms and Conditions and these specific Dulux Trade Terms and Conditions. In the event of discrepancy between the Dulux Trade Terms and Conditions and our General Competition Terms and Conditions, the Dulux Trade Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Dulux Trade Terms and Conditions
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
a) Any employees of SportPursuit or members of their immediate families;
b) Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with SportPursuit.
2. The prize is only available to a prize winner who has not already entered into the 2018 Dulux Trade London Revolution event.
3. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
4. SportPursuit will draw the winner at random who will receive 2 all-inclusive weekender tickets for London Revolution worth £418. Prize must be claimed by 23:59 on Friday March 30th 2018.
5. Entry is limited to one submission via the SportPursuit website per eligible entrant.
6. An entry has to comply with what is asked by SportPursuit in the launch message. The entry mechanic will be explained in the launch message. Entering the competition will require being a member of the SportPursuit website and clicking a link/image to enter.
7. The competition will run from 12:00 on Monday 5th March 2018 to 23:59 on Wednesday 21st March 2018. The winner will be announced by SportPursuit on Friday 23rd March 2018. The competition dates will be explained in a launch message. For example: “Entries close 23:59 on Wednesday and we’ll be drawing the winners at random on Friday.”
8. If successfully drawn as a winner, the entrant will be contacted by SportPursuit. Method of contact will be via email requesting contact information that may include a physical address and/or mobile phone number. This is used for sending prize redemption information.
9. SportPursuit may contact the competition winner for feedback purposes.
10. Entrants, particularly prize winners, may be required to participate in photo, recording, video and/or filming session(s). You agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any media and in any manner we see fit, unless you advise us at the time of entering the competition that you wish to retain your anonymity. If you elect for anonymity, we may not be able to include you in certain competitions. This includes providing these materials to our third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with the competition and awarding the relevant prizes. No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
11. For the competition winner- entering the competition and redeeming your prize will require becoming a member of SportPursuit. Membership can be cancelled after this time.
12. By entering the competition you agree to your contact details being shared with SportPursuit and Threshold Sports. Details may be used by SportPursuit and Threshold Sports for marketing purposes. Your data will not be shared with any other 3rd parties.
13. This competition will be promoted on Facebook and Instagram. If you’re entering the competition via a link to the SportPursuit blog through Facebook/Instagram, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram. By entering the competition, you are providing information to SportPursuit and not to Facebook/Instagram and you release Facebook/Instagram from any liability associated with the competition.
14. SportPursuit is not liable for any loss, damage or harm suffered by any prize winner either in training for, travelling to and from the event or participating in the event.
15. You should notify us of any medical condition that you (and, if applicable, your guests) have and at our absolute discretion we may require you (and your guests) as a condition of entering the competition or receiving the prize to:
a) Submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner approved by us and obtain medical clearance to participate in the competition and/or redeem the prize; and/or
b) Execute a legal document to exonerate us from liability in a form prescribed by us in order to participate further in the competition and/or redeem the prize.
16. Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in the competition will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each entrant.