SPORTPURSUIT COLUMBIA COMPETITION (INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK) – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entering the SportPursuit Columbia competition on the SportPursuit Instagram and Facebook accounts requires that you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of entry. SportPursuit will pick the winner at random who will receive £500 credit to spend on kit from Columbia Sportswear on the SportPursuit website.
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
a) Any employees of SportPursuit or members of their immediate families;
b) Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with SportPursuit.
2. No purchase of payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
3. The winner will receive £500 credit to spend on kit from Columbia Sportswear on the SportPursuit website. £500 credit must be used by 23:59 on Friday December 15th 2017.
4. Entry is limited to one on each social network (Facebook and Instagram) per eligible entrant.
5. An entry has to comply with what is asked by SportPursuit in the launch message. The entry mechanic will be explained in the launch message. Entering the competition will require liking a competition post AND answering the question “what is your Pursuit” with a comment on either Facebook or Instagram.
6. By submitting a comment for entry into the competition on Facebook or Instagram, you are granting permission for this comment to be used by SportPursuit online at www.sportPursuit.com and other online communications.
7. To enter you must also “Like” or “Follow” the social media page through which you are entering the competition.
8. The competition will run from 12:00 on Wednesday 30th August 2017 to 23:59 on Friday 15th September 2017. The winner will be announced by SportPursuit on Tuesday 19th September 2017. The competition dates will be explained in a launch message. For example: “Entries close 5pm Friday and we’ll be drawing the winner at Midday Monday.”
9. Reasonable efforts by SportPursuit will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, SportPursuit reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
10. If successfully drawn as a winner, the entrant will be contacted by SportPursuit. Methods of contact include either receiving a “direct message” from us on Facebook/Instagram or an email requesting contact information that may include a physical address, email address and/or mobile phone number. This is used for sending prize redemption information.
11. The prize is not transferrable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless specifically agreed by SportPursuit. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. SportPursuit reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of the same or greater value at any time.
12. SportPursuit will not use the winner’s details for marketing purposes unless they have opted in to receive such information.
13. SportPursuit may contact the competition winner for feedback purposes.
14. SportPursuit cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner or as a result of accepting the prize.
15. The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and they will cooperate with any other reasonable request by SportPursuit relating to any post-winning publicity including all social media channels.
16. In the event of any dispute, SportPursuit’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. SportPursuit reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
18. SportPursuit reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
19. This competition will be run on Facebook and Instagram. If you’re entering the competition through Facebook/Instagram, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram. By entering the competition, you are providing information to SportPursuit and not to Facebook/Instagram and you release Facebook/Instagram from any liability associated with the competition.