- There’s no need to worry – you can still shop and order as usual on SportPursuit.
- We’re working hard to make sure the SportPursuit experience as easy and convenient as possible whether you are a customer in the UK, Europe, or beyond.
- We remain dedicated to getting you the best value for your kit. That means our Best Price Guarantee on every deal, no duty or customs charges for UK & EU orders, and no change to our charges for returning items.
Last updated: 08/03/2021
We have always believed that the SportPursuit mission is to fuel adventure for our customers with access to great kit. We will continue to deliver this experience for customers in the UK, the EU, and beyond.
From January 2021 arrangements between the UK and the EU are different, but you’ll be able to shop on SportPursuit as usual. We’re working hard to ensure that there is as little impact to orders following Brexit as possible.
We are proud to work closely with global brands and local favourites from every corner of the world. New measures are in place, including new logistics partners and an additional warehouse in Europe, to make sure you still have access to the best kit at unbeatable prices.
If you have any questions about our preparations, you can check our FAQs or send us a message here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I still order to Europe after January 1st?
- Will shipping and delivery times be affected by Brexit?
- Will Brexit affect how I return my items?
- Will I have to pay duty or customs charges?