This is a guest post from WeSki, the hassle-free ski holiday specialist. Through WeSki, you can utilise an advanced holiday builder as a team of dedicated ski experts create custom-made holidays for you.
Deciding where and when to go on your ski trip can be hard work. To help you get excited for your next trip to the mountains without the stress of making too many decisions, you can work with a dedicated ski specialist like WeSki. They can make suggestions, give advice, and tailor your perfect holiday. Plus, SportPursuit customers can get an exclusive £50 per person off any WeSki holiday with the code #WE.SPORT.
Here are a few ideas to get you started planning your ideal ski holiday for the 2019/20 season!
Spoil yourself at New Year
Celebrate in style and see in the New Year within reach of the slopes. New Year’s resolution? More skiing!
Beat the January blues
Short days, cold weather, back to work after the holidays – January can be a drag! Get out to the mountains and and give yourself some skiing therapy.
A great option for 4 people to beat the January blues in Chamonix: plus get an extra 15% off hotel pricing 12/01/2020 – 18/01/2020 | 6 nights (5 skiing days) | B&B! | pp £712 (base price) note – the additional 15% off the hotel price will be discounted at the checkout phase.
Easter excursions at great value
Later in the season can mean warmer weather and nice long days cruising in the sunshine. Not to mention aprés out on the terrace!
Get value for money at Easter with an extra 50% of ski passes in Les Deux Alpes for 5 people. Chalet style apartment just 100M from lifts | 09-14/04/2020 | 5 nights (4 skiing days) | £392 pp (base price)
Why Book with WeSki?
- Custom-made experience crafted by ski experts and you: Let our ski experts craft unique holiday suggestions for you or discover your own ideal ski holiday in just a few clicks. Find your next ski adventure
- Single booking platform – no faff: Flights, accommodation, lift passes, lessons, transfers and much more. Everything you need for your best ski holiday yet in one place.
- 24-hour support: Whether you’re planning your ski holiday or busy hitting the slopes, our ski experts are always on-hand 24/7 for whatever you need whenever you need it.
- Flexibility for everyone: No matter how many people you’re travelling with, everything is personalised to each individual skier or snowboarder. Everyone can choose to add or leave out any element of their trip.
- Smart & flexi payments: Every skier in the group can manage their own payments, so forget chasing anyone for money ever again.
- Save your precious time: Quickly compare 1000s of ski holiday options that meet your budget and unique requirements.
- ABTA & ATOL protected: WeSki is part of the ATOL & ABTA programs, which means that you can ski and snowboard with peace of mind.
On any WeSki holiday, SportPursuit customers receive £50 off per person when booking, just add the code #WE.SPORT, or mention it to the team member helping you plan your holiday.
Get in touch with WeSki now to plan your ideal ski trip for this winter.
Did you find this article interesting? Let us know in the comments below or give us a thumbs up!